YipTel Polycom VVX 600 HD
A premium business media phone delivering best-in-class desktop productivity
A premium business media phone delivering best-in-class desktop productivity for busy corporate executives and managers
The Polycom® VVX® 600 phone is a premium business media phone designed to enhance collaboration and personal productivity.
Simplicity and ease of use
The Polycom VVX 600 phone is built for executives and managers who need a powerful, yet intuitive, expandable office phone that helps them stay connected to lead your organization. Founded on the behavior common to smartphones and tablets, the intuitive gesture-based, multi-touch user interface of the Polycom VVX 600 phone makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. With its combined ergonomic design, Polycom® HD Voice™ quality and a large, high resolution color, multi-touch screen, the Polycom VVX 600 business media phone is ideal.
Give your executives and managers the best unified communications (UC) experience and the industry’s highest quality business media phone. Designed for a broad range of environments from small and medium businesses to large enterprises, the Polycom VVX 600 improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the Polycom VVX 600 phone’s screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The Polycom VVX 600 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage through the Web-based, intuitive configuration tool. Its enterprise-grade Zero Touch Provisioning and server based configuration on large scale deployments as well as our redirection services, gives your administrators the ability to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout the entire enterprise. The built-in, broad interoperability capabilities allow IT departments to leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and achieve easy integration with third-party UC and productivity applications.
Highly customizable and expandable
The Polycom VVX 600 phone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in web applications and a digital photo frame. Polycom VVX 600 users access streaming content using the included video playback feature. The Polycom VVX 600 phone comes ready for future expansion modules and applications such as video conferencing with the Polycom VVX Camera. The optional Polycom VVX Camera installs in seconds and enables the Polycom VVX 600 to connect into video conferences directly from the user’s desk, without requiring a costly, dedicated video conference room.
- Improve productivity for executives and managers through larger, color multi-touch display and more line appearances
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™
- Turn your Polycom® VVX®Business Media Phone into a video conference ready desktop video conferencing solution with an optional Polycom® VVX® Camera
- Improve work space mobility through Bluetooth headset integration
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the Polycom VVX 600 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy Polycom VVX 600 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third-party with UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
User interface features
Headset and handset compatibility
USB headsets are supported. (See Support site for list of compatible headsets.)
Call Handling Features2
Open application platform
Network and provisioning
Polycom® VVX® 600 comes with
Size (W x H x D)
Unit box dimensions/weight
Master carton quantity
Country of origin
1. To enjoy all the benefits of Polycom® HD Voice™ when using the phone in the headset mode, you must use a wideband headset.
2. Most software-enabled features and capabilities must be supported by the server. Please contact your IP PBX/Softswitch vendor or service provider for a list of supported features.
3. Planned future compliance
Download the YipTel Polycom VVX 600 HD Datasheet (PDF).